Booking information and payment
All bookings must be made via the reservation form featured on our website.
Response will be forthcoming within 48 hours. PRIVATE TOURS PARIS will confirm your booking request once we have received 20% of the total cost of the trip. The remaining 80% is due on the day of the visit or trip. All prices and fares are quoted in Euros. The rates are based on current tariffs and are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
We accept payment of your deposit via Visa, Mastercard or Paypal and we can also accept your balance payment cash or via Visa and Mastercard, Amex is not accepted.
Cancellation, modifications and refunds
Once you have paid your 20% deposit your trip is confirmed.
Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by PRIVATE TOURS PARIS.
For cancellations made between 7 days and 48 hours before the date of the trip we reserve the right to retain 20% of the full fee.
For cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour we reserve the right to retain the full fee.
No refunds are given
(1) in case of force majeure
(2) if you leave your program after it has begun for any reason whatsoever, or miss any scheduled sightseeing or visit or no showing up .
By enrolling on one of our trips, you agree to respect all decisions, instructions, and rules given by our guides.
While on tour, please communicate your wishes and/or difficulties to our staff (on time!). Our guides are very often the only ones who can really help you.
Please do not wait until the end of the tour to make your comments or suggestions, or talk about what you feel, need or wish. No claim could be accepted if not mentioned to the guide.
What is included
- Entrance fees, excursions, and sightseeing noted as included in the itinerary.
- Ground transportation during the program; transfers where applicable.
- Fully-guided visits as noted in the itineraries.
What is not Included
Accommodations, meals, drinks except when noted in the program. Personal expenses.
VIP TOURS PARIS reserves the right to modify booking procedures, terms and conditions and/or program prices at any time without notice.